Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

On this day I'm thankful for my children and grandchildren. I'm proud of them and grateful to them. Over the past years they've been a source of comfort, advice, and enjoyment. They've encouraged me to become more independent, though they've never hesitated to give advice when it's requested and when it's not. They've kept me from being lonely and made me laugh. Lori is my gardening guru, my cat feeder and adviser, and the keeper of Ralph's legacy. Michael is the healer of my computer, the giver of practical suggestions, and my picture hanger/filter changer. Marco, my grandson, now in college, has grown to be a handsome, respoonsbile young man, and Gabriella is my joy and my delight.

Happy Mother's Day to mothers and grandmothers everywhere.

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011