Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Review: www.connect.legacy.com

I met Ellen Gerst of Legacy Connect, www.connect.legacy.com through a mutual internet friend. When I found her site, I was blown away by the many services they provide to those dealing with loss and especially by her Pick-Up-Sticks theory of grief. I encourage you to visit this website, do some reading, or partake of their services. If you're not grieving yourself but know someone who is, you'll find helpful suggestions there, too.

On Monday, Ellen will be a guest blogger for Widowsphere. I'll be posting her delightful story about taking risks and reaching out after the death of her first husband. Be sure to stop by. I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting Ellen.

1 comments:

Arlee Bird said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for joining up with the A to Z Challenge.
I am now following your blog.

Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011