Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wikihow: How to do Everything Can Possibly Imagine, Want (or Don't Want) to Know


My home page on Google has a daily post from Wikihow. I must say I'm fascinated with these posts. Do people really want to know how to do these things? Do you? Or could you figure them out yourself without the benefit of the internet?

Here's a recent sampling of their posts. Feel free to add others in the comments section:

How to get lots of candy on Halloween

How to make clay flowers out of old bread

How to make tea in a coffee pot

How to be a cute genius

How to draw a girl elf

How to unlock a car with string

And my favorite: How to peel a banana (Who would have guessed there are nine, yes nine ways to do it?)

2 comments:

Carol Apple said... [Reply to comment]

Hmmmm - very interesting. I think I might like to know how to unlock a car with a string and also how to make tea in a coffee pot. But I'm pretty sure I already know how to draw a girl elf.

monicastangledweb said... [Reply to comment]

I especially like how to draw a girl elf. I guess they figured out what people are craving to learn. Fascinating. Cute post!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011