Sunday, January 8, 2012

Still Accepting Submissions for Anthology on Widowhood


Silver Boomer Books has extended their reading period for submissions to On Our Own, an anthology about the widowhood experience, to March 31. Both prose and poetry are welcome. We've received lots of good submissions but we're a little low on ones about widows/widowers who've been successful as "survivors" and learned to manage on their own (even though it's certainly no one's choice). Some of the submissions we've received have made me cry; others have made me laugh; still others have inspired me to work harder at survivorship. If you have questions, let me know in the Comments section.

My blog refuses to allow me to do links. It says it will, but it's lying. So here is the website for Silver Boomers. www.silverboomerbooks.com. Go there and click on Call for Submissions for more info

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011