Sunday, October 27, 2013

News!

I've been very lazy about blogging the past month.  Sooo not me!  But I am back on track now, with  a new website  plus blog.  www.lossgriefandwhatconmesnext.com   Since this blog has become more eclectic, I'll be devoting the other to issues surrounding widowhood, loss, grief--resources, thoughts, feelings, etc.  At the site you can also download a free chapter of my memoir, Stumbling Through the Dark and listen to my podcast on the Author Show.  So I invite you to stop by, browse the content, and say hi in the comment sections.

I'm also going to join other local authors on Tuesday November 5 at 6:30 p.m.  at the Jewish Community Center Book and Arts Fair, 5601 S. Braeswood to talk about my book and sign copies. It's a free event, so if you live in the Houston area, I hope you'll stop by.  It's always fun to learn what local authors are up to.

Back soon.

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011