Sunday, January 1, 2017

Saying Goodbye to 2016


Happy New Year, everyone!
As I look back on 2016, all I can say is it's been a crazy year.

Most memorable event/s/ of my life:  I moved three times, but I'm finally settled in my new two-bedroom apartment at Brazos Towers.  I'm on the 4th floor.  No more worrying about floods!

Most memorable national event:  The election--enough said.

Best sports event:  The Chicago Cubs won the World Series.

Best movie I saw:  Remember

Favorite TV:  Designated Survivor and The Voice

Best museum visit:  The Civil Rights Museum in Atlanta

Best play/s/:  Wolf Hall and Bring Up the Bodies 
Cabaret
Working

Best book:  Not many this year, but The Train to Crystal City was my favorite.

Weirdest book:  I'm Thinking of Ending Things

Best new restaurant I tried:  Weights and Measures

May 2017 bring peace, health and love.

Best wishes,
Thelma

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011